Acana Grasslands is a feed intended for our cats, which are carnivorous by nature, so this feed is made without grains and contains 70% of animal products, so that our cat has a balanced diet needed.
The animal protein comes from fish and meat as lamb, fish raised in freedom, duck raised in freedom and grade A eggs. All of these ingredients present in the feed Acana Grasslands, are natural and fresh.
The cat has developed in nature on a diet without grains and low in carbohydrates, but very varied and rich in protein and animal fats. All that it fulfills the fodder Acana Grasslands.
Main characteristics of feed Acana Grasslands:
- It made with a 70% of meat and fish of great variety and completely natural and delivered fresh to the elaboration of the feed Acana Grasslands.
- Acana Grasslands has 30% of fruit and vegetables including apples regional and squash, potatoes and spinach, all this for optimal health and immunity in your cat.
- It made from wild herring that contribute to the diet of your cat acids omega-3 to support immunity and illuminate a skin and a brilliant hair.
- Being without cereal feed, it will keep your cat with more stable blood glucose levels.
- It contains organic marine vegetables and botanical plants that improve the metabolism of your cat, while they nourish and strengthen his digestive tract.
Lamb meat (12%), boneless lamb (11%), salmon (10%), red potato, herring (8%), chicken (7%), peas, sweet potato, boneless duck (4%), salmon oil (4%), chicken fat (naturally preserved with Vitamin E), walleye (2%), liver dried chicken (2%), alfalfa, whole eggs (1%), pumpkin, spinach, turnip greens, tomatoes, carrots, apples, seaweed organic marine, blueberries, juniper berries, currants, chicory root, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet hay, mint leaves, chamomile flowers, lavender flowers , savory, rosemary, lactobacillus acidophilus and enterococcus faecium.
Crude protein (35.0%), crude fat (20.0%), fiber (3.0%), ash (8%), calcium (1.8%), phosphorus (1.5%), magnesium (0.1%), omega 3 protein (1.0 %), omega 6 fatty acids (2.5%), taurine (0.2%).
Vitamin A (15000 IU / kg) vitamin D3 (2000 IU / kg) vitamin (E 400 IU), niacin (250 mg), proteinate zinc (150 mg), thiamine (50 mg), riboflavin (50 mg ), vitamin B5 (40 mg), proteinate iron (40 mg), vitamin B6 (26 mg), proteinate manganese (14mg), proteinate copper (13 mg), folic acid (3 mg), biotin (1 mg), vitamin B12 (0.5 mg), selenium (0.5 mg). Naturally preserved with Vitamin E