Acana Pacifica offers a completely healthy and natural diet for your cat. It is made basically of fish, matching the evolutionary development of a diet rich in protein for cats.
This feed of Acana Pacifica is made only with raw material of first quality, it contains 70% of animal proteins (from: Canadian salmon, herring and flounder) and 30% of vegetables and fruits that help to reinforce the immune system.
All the fish comes from the cold and clear waters of the Pacific Northwest of Canada, where there is a great diversity of fish, which will be delivered fresh to get Acana Pacifica feed for your cat.
The fish feed of Acana Pacifica is made with a low percentage of carbohydrates and without grains, often causing food intolerances. So also it is free of cereal with a high glycemic index such as rice and corn.
Acana Pacifica keeps your cat healthy, strong and vibrant.
Main characteristics of feed Acana Pacifica:
- It incorporates a total of 70% of nutritious fish such as salmon, herring and sole.
- This feed is great for your cat, low in carbohydrates and not contains no cereals.
- Acana Pacifica has 30% of fruit and vegetables regional including apples and pears, potatoes and spinach, all this for optimal health and immunity in your cat.
- It made from wild herring that contribute to the diet of your cat acids omega-3 to support immunity and illuminate a skin and a brilliant hair.
- It contains organic marine vegetables and botanical plants that improve the metabolism of your cat, while they nourish and strengthen his digestive tract.
Boneless salmon (natural source of EPA, DHA) (15%), salmon meat (15%), meat herring (14%), red potato, peas, meat whitefish (8%), sweet potatoes, chicken fat (preserved naturally with vitamin E) (7%), sun-dried alfalfa, herring boneless (2%), sole without thorns (2%), natural fish flavours (2%), pumpkin, turnip greens, tomatoes, carrots, apples, Kelp organic, blueberries, berries, juniper berries, currants, chicory root, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet hay, mint leaves, chamomile flowers, flowers lavender, savory, rosemary, lactobacillus acidophilus and enterococcus faecium.
Analytical constituents: crude protein (35.0%), crude fat (20.0%), fiber (3.0%), crude ash (7.0%), calcium (1.6%), phosphorus (1.3%), magnesium (0.1%), taurine ( 0.2%), omega-6 (2.3%) and omega-3 (2%)
Nutritional additives: vitamin A (15,000 IU / kg) vitamin D3 (2000 IU / kg) vitamin E (400 IU), niacin (250 mg), proteinate zinc (150 mg), thiamine (50 mg), riboflavin (50 mg), vitamin B5 (40 mg), proteinate iron (40 mg), vitamin B6 (26 mg), proteinate manganese (14mg), proteinate copper (13 mg), folic acid (3 mg), biotin (1 mg), vitamin B12 (0.5 mg), selenium (0.5 mg).