Acana Wild Prairie is a perfect diet to feed your cat in a natural way and with high quality ingredients.
Acana Wild Prairie is adapted to all the needs of the cat as a carnivore, with a varied diet rich in protein and animal fats without cereals. The cereals are one of the main causes of intolerances food, by this Acana not includes them in its formula.
No cereal and low in carbohydrates, Acana Wild Prairie gives as result that the sugar in blood of his cat raises less during a longer period of time to increase the sensibility to the insulin and to reduce the storage of fat.
It is elaborated by a great variety of food as chicken raised at liberty, entire eggs of the local meadows and fish captured at liberty, all always delivered fresh.
Main features of Acana Wild Prairie feed:
- It made with natural ingredients and no preservatives or colorings.
- It contains omega 3 fatty acids to promote a healthy hair and skin, while supporting the immune system of your cat.
- It does not contain cereals for stable levels of glucose in your cat.
- The feed of Acana Wild Prairie has 30% of regional fruit and vegetables as apple, pumpkin, blueberry ... all this for optimal health and immunity.
- The organic algae absorb toxins from the bowel and enhance metabolism, while the selected plants including red raspberry leaf and marigold flowers, help nourish and tone the digestive tract.
Chicken meal, russet potato, boneless chicken, walleye boneless, white fish, peas, chicken fat, alfalfa cured in the sun, chicken liver, whitefish deboned lake, whole eggs, salmon oil, sweet potato, pumpkin, spinach , turnip greens, tomatoes, carrots, apples, seaweed organic kelp, cranberries, blueberries, juniper berries, black currants, chicory root, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaves, chamomile flowers, lavender flowers, summer savory, rosemary.